How to Earn More Money as a Freelancer in a Gig Economy
Thank you for reading Because Money Matters – How to Earn More Money as a Freelancer in a Gig Economy. As my value reader, you can download these tools, checklists, and templates for your personal use.
If you have not posted a review for this book, I would appreciate that you’d post a short one on Amazon or Goodreads. Your review will help other readers know what to expect and help them decide whether this book would be of use to them. It will also help me to continuously make improvements based on your comments and suggestions.
To ensure usability, please open these documents while using a computer. For PDF documents, please download the file (right-click and Save) then open it with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader available at www.adobe.com.
Resources – How to Earn More Money as a Freelancer in a Gig Economy
You can download these documents one at a time or all of them in this zip file.
- 1.3-Self-Assessment: Am I ready to be a freelancer?
- 1.6-Worksheet-How to find what to do
- 1.9-Checklist: How to select a freelance website
- 2.6-Checklist: Items I need to set up my account and profile
- 2.7-Checklist: Items I need to set up my Gig
- 3.1-Self-Assessment: Do I have what it takes?
- 3.4-Self-Assessment: Am I a good communicator?
- 3.7-Checklist: Does my message pass the BASIC test?
- 3.9-Self-Assessment: How effective am I as a negotiator?
- 3.10-Checklist: Making persuasive arguments
- 3.11-Self-Assessment: How good am I at time management?
- 3.12-My Daily Schedule
- 3.13-Self-Assessment: How good am I at organizing?
- 3.14-Self-Assessment: How good am I at de-stressing?
- 4-Sample scenarios & message templates